The Anglican Development Services-Mt. Kenya (ADS-MK) is a development arm of the Anglican Dioceses of Mt. Kenya South, the Diocese of Thika, the Diocese of Mt. Kenya Central and the Diocese of Mt. Kenya West.
The ADS-MK was formed and registered in 1997 with the mandate to:
- Work with communities in identifying their needs and problems as well as opportunities and resources available for meeting these needs.
- Design and implement projects with partner communities to address their needs and challenges.
- Mobilize resources from the community, local and international sources and to deploy these efficiently for the greatest impact.
- Closely monitor and evaluate the implementation of the community development processes, share this information with partners regularly, and review progress for effective corrective actions during the process.
- Extract lessons learnt, share these with communities and partners and use them in designing and implementing future initiatives.
Wholesome dignified Living. Continue reading..